Costco Business Printing allows you to create a custom design by adding your logo, text and imagery to a blank template.
To create a design:
- Log in to your account and select a product from the main menu.
- Then, click Create Your Own.
- Click Select below the
template you wish to use.
- Now, set your product options. The options vary between products,
but often include the size, orientation and finish of your product. Learn more about product specifications.
- When you’re done setting your product options, click Continue.
- Customize your design.
Working with Text
- Edit text: Click on a text area to open the text editing box. Adjust the font and formatting to suit your preference. When you’re done editing a text area, click elsewhere on the page.
- Add new text: Click Add Text on the left to add an additional text box to your design.
- Remove text: Click on a text area to open the text editing box. Click the trash can icon to remove a text box.
Working with Images & Logos
- Upload Images: Click the Upload button over an existing image area to add your own image. Then, choose an image source to select an image to upload.
- Add new images: Click Add Image on the left to add an additional image to your design. Previously uploaded images will appear, or you can select Add new image.
- Edit images: Click on an image to open the image editing box, which allows you to zoom, rotate, crop or scale your image. When you’re done editing an image, click elsewhere on the page.
- Remove images: Click on an image to open the image editing box. Click the trash can icon to remove an image.
Working with Icons
- Add icons: Click Add Icon on the left. Then, choose an icon category to view available icons. Drag and drop an icon onto your design to use it. Click Back to return to all icon categories.
- Edit icons: Click an icon in your design to open the icon editing box, which allows you to change the color, zoom, rotate and crop. Click and drag a corner to resize an icon.
- Remove icons: Click on an icon to open the icon editing box. Click the trash can icon to remove an icon.
- If your design has multiple sides, select Back or Inside to edit them.
- When you’re finished with your design, click Continue.
- On the Approve Your Design page, review your design. If you need to go back and make changes, click Edit. If you approve your design, click Add to Cart.
- The product will now appear in your shopping cart.
For product options and specifications, select a product: