Costco Business Printing allows you to upload and print your own completed product design.
To upload your design:
- Log in to your account and select a product from the main menu.
- Then, click Upload Your
- Now, set your product options. The options vary between products,
but often include the size, orientation and finish of your product. Learn more about product specifications.
- When you’re done setting your product options, click Continue.
- Review the Upload
Guidelines pop-up for size and bleed details, accepted file formats and
recommended file prep. Download the product design template if needed.
- Click Upload to choose
an image source and select your design, or drag and drop your design onto the
template. Learn more about uploading images and
- Your design will now appear on the template. Review your design.
- If your product has multiple sides, click Back or Inside, then
click Upload to add the design for
- When you’re finished with your design, click Continue.
- On the
Approve Your Design page, review your design. If you need to go back and make
changes, click Edit. If you approve
your design, click Add to Cart.
- The product
will now appear in your shopping cart.
For product options and specifications, select a product: