Costco Business Printing offers hundreds of professionally designed templates that can be customized with your logo, text and imagery.
To customize a design:
- Log in to your account and select a product from the main menu.
- Then, click Browse Designs
to view hundreds of available design templates.
Finding the right design:
- Use the checkboxes to filter designs by industry, color, style and more
- Click on the color swatches below a design to view various color options
- Use the drop-down menus at the top to adjust how search results appear
- Click Select below the design you wish to use.
- Next, set your product options. The options vary between products,
but often include the size, color option, orientation and finish of your
Learn more about product specifications.
- When you’re done setting product options, click Continue.
- Customize your design.
Working with Text
- Edit text: Click on a text area to open the text editing box. Adjust the font and formatting to suit your preference. When you’re done editing a text area, click elsewhere on the page.
- Add new text: Click Add Text on the left to add an additional text box to your design.
- Remove text: Click on a text area to open the text editing box. Click the trash can icon to remove a text box.
Working with Images & Logos
- Upload Images: Click the Upload button over an existing image area to add your own image. Then, choose an image source to select an image to upload.
- Add new images: Click Add Image on the left to add an additional image to your design. Previously uploaded images will appear, or you can select Add new image.
- Edit images: Click on an image to open the image editing box, which allows you to zoom, rotate, crop or scale your image. When you’re done editing an image, click elsewhere on the page.
- Remove images: Click on an image to open the image editing box. Click the trash can icon to remove an image.
Working with Icons
- Add icons: Click Add Icon on the left. Then, choose an icon category to view available icons. Drag and drop an icon onto your design to use it. Click Back to return to all icon categories.
- Edit icons: Click an icon in your design to open the icon editing box, which allows you to change the color, zoom, rotate and crop. Click and drag a corner to resize an icon.
- Remove icons: Click on an icon to open the icon editing box. Click the trash can icon to remove an icon.
- If your design has multiple sides, select Back or Inside to edit them.
- When finished, click Continue.
- On the Approve Your Design page, review your design. If you need to go back and make changes, click Edit. If you approve your design, click Add to Cart.
- The product
will now appear in your shopping cart
For product options and specifications, select a product: