To add images or logos to a design, follow these steps:
- From the product design tool:
- Click the Upload button that appears over a designated image area on your design, or
- Click Add Image on the left to view previously uploaded images, or click Add new image.
- The Select Source dialog box appears. To add images from your computer, click My Computer, then click Select Logos or Photos.
- In the file browser, find and click on the images you wish to upload. You can select multiple files by holding the Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) button down while you click on the files names. Then, click the Open button.
- Your image(s) will now begin uploading. When the upload is complete, your images will appear under the Add Image tab on the left, and will be saved to your account for use in other projects.
Supported File Types, Sizes and Content
Costco Business Printing supports the following file types: .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .tif, .tiff, .bmp, and .gif.
The maximum individual file size that can be uploaded is 50 MB.